We will be limiting the in person traffic to our office to keep our staff and clients safe.
If you do not have a phone appointment yet scheduled, please call the office to do so.
If you already have an appointment scheduled - You have two options to get us documents.
-Drop Box (located on East side parking lot off Sherman St)
-Secure Portal Upload (call Shelly or Dawn for your own personal link)
Please drop off or upload your documents, at a minimum, 1 week prior to your scheduled appointment.
We will only allow in person appointments on a per case basis. You will need to call us to set up either your in person or phone appointment.
- Name, address & phone number
- Any life changes in the past year (married, buy home, had a child)
- What stimulus amount did you receive: 1st & 2nd round
- Are you on the marketplace for health insurance
- Typical tax documents: W2s, Investments, Interest statements, etc.